- Release Date: 2018-02-23
- Stock: 164
Email / Order Page
Convert Your Points Into Free Steam Game Earthworms
GameTame provides the best and easy way to earn points and get Free Steam Games.
How will I receive the Game CD Key?
It will be sent to your email, you can also find it in your order history page.
How does it work?
Make a free account. Earn points by watching videos, completing surveys and tasks such as submitting your email address for a company's newsletter or download an App. These points can be used to get any Steam Games from the Free Steam Games Shop.
How long will it to approve my order?
It usually takes only an hour. But may take upto 72 hours to complete the whole process.
Do I need to deposit anything?
Nop, there is no payment/deposit needed.
The Earthworms is independent, artistic, point & click game placed in surrealist world of science-fiction. All the locations in game were painted manually and shown from a unique perspective.
You play as private detective named Daniel White, who is endowed with parapsychic abilities. Visions that he gets, help him to solve investigations. At first glance, the case that you are part of is about missing teenage girl who's from small fishing village. With every next location, you will experience more and more weird situations and discover that everything is leading to big global conspiracy. If you think that is only summer walk through fishing village, you are wrong. This is an epic adventure which will blow your mind.
The motto of our game:
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, than are dreamt of in your philosophy”.
- exploring and interacting with 34 painted locations inspired by Edward Hopper’s work
- adventure in mysterious world which is a mix of pulp theme, surrealism and high-end science
- a game with beautiful and epic soundtrack
- lot of challenging logical puzzles as addition to classic inventory interactions
- The Earthworms is a game which provides a thrill of horror mixtured with dose of humor, beauty, ugliness and most often weirdness. All because of that we do not like boring stories