- Release Date:
- Stock: 38
Email / Order Page
Convert Your Points Into Free Steam Game Purrfect Date
GameTame provides the best and easy way to earn points and get Free Steam Games.
How will I receive the Game CD Key?
It will be sent to your email, you can also find it in your order history page.
How does it work?
Make a free account. Earn points by watching videos, completing surveys and tasks such as submitting your email address for a company's newsletter or download an App. These points can be used to get any Steam Games from the Free Steam Games Shop.
How long will it to approve my order?
It usually takes only an hour. But may take upto 72 hours to complete the whole process.
Do I need to deposit anything?
Nop, there is no payment/deposit needed.
Purrfect Date is a cross between a visual novel, dating sim, and dark British comedy. You, a human, will get to date cats and uncover the secrets of the mysterious Cat Island. Choose your own adventure as you romance the talking cats, balance your stats and carry out your research into the dark and questionable history of the Island.
Drawing inspiration from trailblazing games such as Undertale, Dream Daddy, Hatoful Boyfriend, and Pony Island, there'll be lots of twists, turns and alternate playthroughs to keep you replaying.
Throughout the game’s seven chapters, you will be playing as multiple scientific researchers, on a quest to analyse and understand the flora, fauna, and felines of a very unusual island - Cat Island - an island almost exclusively inhabited by Cats.
As you investigate and assess the Island locals, you begin to realise there is more to these cute kitties than meets the eye.
- 666 - 6 chapters, 6 playable humans and 6 dateable cats.
- Final Chapter - A final, 7th chapter, based on the decisions, choices and consequences of your 6 previous characters and chapters.
- A long tail - With more words than Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Purrfect Date contains more than 10 hours of Gameplay (Based on the average reading speed of 200 words per minute).
- Manage your Research, Recon, Romance and Stress levels - It's up to you to diligently juggle your stats while maintaining a flourishing professional and romantic life.
- Curiosity killed the cat - Multiple endings, paths, hidden stories and side adventures.
- Localised in as many as 1 whole language - English.
- Steam Achievements and Cloud Saving.
- Meowsic and Programming by OliverAge24 - Musician, turned YouTuber, turned GameDev, this is Oliver’s debut game.
- Written by Ruby-Mae Roberts - Ruby loves cats. Her mum, Charon, also helped write the game.
- Pawesome Artwork by Dan Lish - He’s worked on games such as Grand Theft Auto 3, Serious Sam and DJ Hero, with companies such as Lucas Arts, Rockstar Games and Sony, and on loads more projects, including comics, album art and graffiti.