- Release Date: 2010-09-23
- Stock: 8
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition
Email / Order Page
Convert Your Points Into Free Steam Game Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition
GameTame provides the best and easy way to earn points and get Free Steam Games.
How will I receive the Game CD Key?
It will be sent to your email, you can also find it in your order history page.
How does it work?
Make a free account. Earn points by watching videos, completing surveys and tasks such as submitting your email address for a company's newsletter or download an App. These points can be used to get any Steam Games from the Free Steam Games Shop.
How long will it to approve my order?
It usually takes only an hour. But may take upto 72 hours to complete the whole process.
Do I need to deposit anything?
Nop, there is no payment/deposit needed.
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition is the perfect entry point for PC gamers who have yet to experience the famous "just-one-more-turn" addictive gameplay that has made Civilization one of the greatest game series of all time.
- A NEW EXPERIENCE EACH TIME YOU PLAY - Play as one of 34 historical leaders and wage war by land, sea and air, conduct diplomacy & espionage, establish religious beliefs, and discover new technologies in your quest to build the most powerful empire the world has ever known.
- BELIEVABLE WORLD - More than just a strategy game -- the ultra-realistic visuals and immersive audio invite would-be kings to take up the reigns of power and forge a mighty empire. Civilization V offers a limitless variety of vast, realistic and diverse landscapes for you to explore and claim as your own.
- PLAY AT YOUR OWN PACE - Jump right in with an intuitive interface that eases new players into the game. Guided by a set of trusted advisors who will explain how the game works and provide counsel for significant decisions, first-time players willbe confident in the choices they make. Veterans of the series will appreciate the depth, detail and control that they are familiar with.
- HUGE BATTLES - Wars between empires feel massive with armies spreading across the landscape. The addition of ranged bombardment challenges you to develop clever new strategies to guarantee victory on the battlefield.
- BROAD SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY - Sid Meier's Civilization V operates on a wide variety of systems from high-end DirectX 11 desktop PC's to many different laptops, and is optimized for the new touch-screen Ultrabook devices.