- Release Date: 2013-07-30
- Stock: 9
Cities in Motion 2 - Trekking Trolleys
Email / Order Page
Convert Your Points Into Free Steam Game Cities in Motion 2 - Trekking Trolleys
GameTame provides the best and easy way to earn points and get Free Steam Games.
How will I receive the Game CD Key?
It will be sent to your email, you can also find it in your order history page.
How does it work?
Make a free account. Earn points by watching videos, completing surveys and tasks such as submitting your email address for a company's newsletter or download an App. These points can be used to get any Steam Games from the Free Steam Games Shop.
How long will it to approve my order?
It usually takes only an hour. But may take upto 72 hours to complete the whole process.
Do I need to deposit anything?
Nop, there is no payment/deposit needed.
Everything is trolleys! This pack offers five new trolley bus vehicles to adorn your streets. Whether it is speed, capacity or low maintenance that you are looking for, these are the vehicles to help you out.
- Ness TransLink: It's a bit slow and needs a lot of maintenance, but the TransLink has unsurpassed capacity to carry passengers. It is fairly slow, so the vehicle will do best on routes with many stops and short distances between them.
- Stern-Berger Guide: The Guide is the pride of the Stern-Berger factories. While it isn't the fastest vehicle out there, it has special padded seats to make it very comfortable for passengers, and thus it tends to attract a lot of customers.
- Toyoka Iris: The Iris is a well-rounded vehicle that performs well. Its speed is average, it has a nice capacity, and needs a regular amount of maintenance. It has a nice and average performance through and through.
- Comet BussCar: If you need a very reliable vehicle that also has a high average speed, Comet BussCar is the one for you. Its capacity is quite low, and it isn't the most comfortable to ride, but on all other areas it performs exceptionally.
- ZiA OB: The OB is a small, fast vehicle perfect for long routes to remote locations. It performs well on long distances thanks to its speed and sturdiness.