- Release Date: 2016-06-02
- Stock: 144
A Game of Changes
Email / Order Page
Convert Your Points Into Free Steam Game A Game of Changes
GameTame provides the best and easy way to earn points and get Free Steam Games.
How will I receive the Game CD Key?
It will be sent to your email, you can also find it in your order history page.
How does it work?
Make a free account. Earn points by watching videos, completing surveys and tasks such as submitting your email address for a company's newsletter or download an App. These points can be used to get any Steam Games from the Free Steam Games Shop.
How long will it to approve my order?
It usually takes only an hour. But may take upto 72 hours to complete the whole process.
Do I need to deposit anything?
Nop, there is no payment/deposit needed.
Chance and destiny find themselves intermeshed in A Game of Changes.
Unravel and decipher the mechanics of these worlds, and journey through the 64 unique puzzles that draw inspiration and teachings from the I Ching [Book of Changes], one of the oldest classic books in human history.
Its wisdom originates from philosophical and scientific observations of the laws which rule existence. It invites us to conscientiously look within, at one’s own personality, character, perspective and purpose while inspiring us to discover the one unspoken, unmanifest, unchanging truth.
- There is no predefined way, no set progression, no rights or wrongs, it's all about the choices you make.
- Using the keyboard or a gamepad, you control the wise sage Confucius. In each level, your purpose is to open and reach the door, which will lead you to a different level.
- As you discover the mechanics behind each element and symbol in the tiles, you are able to manipulate their position, in order to reach the door.
- In each level, you'll be able to select the next level's hexagram, so when you cross the door, that's the level you'll be playing next.
- The final purpose is to visit and complete all 64 levels. More than just 64 puzzles, the entire game is one big puzzle.