- Release Date: 2002-06-19
- Stock: 38
Dark Fall: The Journal
Email / Order Page
Convert Your Points Into Free Steam Game Dark Fall: The Journal
GameTame provides the best and easy way to earn points and get Free Steam Games.
How will I receive the Game CD Key?
It will be sent to your email, you can also find it in your order history page.
How does it work?
Make a free account. Earn points by watching videos, completing surveys and tasks such as submitting your email address for a company's newsletter or download an App. These points can be used to get any Steam Games from the Free Steam Games Shop.
How long will it to approve my order?
It usually takes only an hour. But may take upto 72 hours to complete the whole process.
Do I need to deposit anything?
Nop, there is no payment/deposit needed.
This Myst-style horror-adventure game will bring fear into your heart. From the very beginning you are exposed to an overwhelming but invisible ghost presence – strange calls, footsteps, voices from nowhere. In order to help your brother and survive you will need to solve the mystery of this abandoned, haunted place. And remember! Do not let it to find you! Do not let it to find you... Do not.. Let... find...
The game is best played in a dark room with your speakers turned up. Unless you're scared, of course.
- Explore the haunted hotel and train station, alone at night.
- Use Ghost-Hunting Gadgets to ‘see’ into the past, and hear the dead.
- An eerie, World War 2 setting is fully realised in 3D graphics.
- Use detective skills to uncover secret places and learn long lost secrets.
- Challenge the mind by solving many devious puzzles and enigmas.
- Communicate with ghosts via a Ouijaboard.
- Decypher an ancient, long forgotten, language.
- A non-linear story by Jonathan Boakes, author of The Lost Crown.
- Full cast of actors & sound to bring the haunted location to spooky life!
- Utilise high-tech surveillance equipment, to watch supernatural activity.
- Research local Ghost Stories to learn more about the Dark Fall.