- Release Date: 2018-04-10
- Stock: 3920
Email / Order Page
Convert Your Points Into Free Steam Game Deployment
GameTame provides the best and easy way to earn points and get Free Steam Games.
How will I receive the Game CD Key?
It will be sent to your email, you can also find it in your order history page.
How does it work?
Make a free account. Earn points by watching videos, completing surveys and tasks such as submitting your email address for a company's newsletter or download an App. These points can be used to get any Steam Games from the Free Steam Games Shop.
How long will it to approve my order?
It usually takes only an hour. But may take upto 72 hours to complete the whole process.
Do I need to deposit anything?
Nop, there is no payment/deposit needed.
After the Last War, civilization is on the brink of disappearing. However, and thanks to technology, the world is still running on autopilot… for now. Computers are keeping all critical systems running – and whoever controls these computers will rule the entire world. Factories, transportation grids, energy plants: every single critical system in the world is ruled by a computer connected to the Etherweb. What is left of the old governments and megacorporations are fighting to control these systems and take over the world. Infosoldiers, artificial intelligences made of pure information, fight this endless war.
- Fight intense battles in this thrilling competitive multiplayer top-down shooter
- Navigate randomly-generated battlefields where every combat is unique
- Challenge your friends or strangers over the Internet in free-for-all or team-based deathmatch in Multiplayer modes…
- …or train your skills against AI bots in Single Player mode
- Choose between five classes with varied weapons, skills, and ultimate attacks
- Develop your classes and choose between different skills and perks to suit your playstyle
- Assemble a team and climb the leaderboards to become the best Infosoldiers Squad in the world
- Capture System turrets to gain tactical advantages in an original room-control mechanic