- Release Date: 2017-04-03
Stellaris: Galaxy Edition Upgrade Pack
Email / Order Page
Convert Your Points Into Free Steam Game Stellaris: Galaxy Edition Upgrade Pack
GameTame provides the best and easy way to earn points and get Free Steam Games.
How will I receive the Game CD Key?
It will be sent to your email, you can also find it in your order history page.
How does it work?
Make a free account. Earn points by watching videos, completing surveys and tasks such as submitting your email address for a company's newsletter or download an App. These points can be used to get any Steam Games from the Free Steam Games Shop.
How long will it to approve my order?
It usually takes only an hour. But may take upto 72 hours to complete the whole process.
Do I need to deposit anything?
Nop, there is no payment/deposit needed.
This pack will upgrade you from Stellaris: Standard Edition to the Galaxy Edition, which will provide you with the following extra content:
- Digital Original Soundtrack - The Stellaris soundtrack delivers two and a half hours of original music, including bonus tracks and alternate versions not included in the game. Composed by Andreas Waldetoft with appearances by the Brandenburg State Orchestra and Mia Stegmar, listeners will hear themes meant to evoke discovery and far-reaching exploration through the vast expanse of space through the fusion of orchestral and electronic music. MP3 and lossless FLAC are included.
- Exclusive Alien Race (Cosmetic DLC) - Colonize the unknown and build a glorious spider empire! An exclusive alien race will be added to your game with a unique arachnid design. When your friends ask how you obtained these new spacefaring spiders, be sure to tell them you found the deal on the web.
- Digital Collector’s Book - Join the creative team behind Stellaris to learn how the game's aesthetic was designed and realized for Paradox's most visually unique game to date. From concept art all the way through full illustrations and 3D renderings, this exclusive 71-page book includes a collection of game art unavailable anywhere else -- along with insight into the thoughts and research that drove these designs, the problems the team faced along the way, and the ways they finally brought these visuals to life.
- Stellaris: Infinite Frontiers novel by Steven Savile (ebook) - From best-selling author Steven Savile comes an original novel based on the science-fiction setting of Paradox's Stellaris. When the Commonwealth of Man receives proof that they are not alone in the universe, humanity is divided: should our species seek salvation in potential friends among the stars, or prepare for an inevitable war? What discoveries await the colony ship as they journey into the unknown to find the source of a mysterious alien signal? Download and read on epub, mobi (Kindle) and PDF.
- Exclusive Avatar and Galaxy Forum Icon - Show your love for Stellaris on the Paradox Forums and other social networks, and Make MySpace Great Again!
- Signed Wallpaper - Pay your respects to the pioneers who ventured forth into the unknown with this desktop wallpaper signed by the Stellaris development team.