- Release Date: 2013-10-17
- Stock: 8
Dark Matter (2013)
Email / Order Page
Convert Your Points Into Free Steam Game Dark Matter (2013)
GameTame provides the best and easy way to earn points and get Free Steam Games.
How will I receive the Game CD Key?
It will be sent to your email, you can also find it in your order history page.
How does it work?
Make a free account. Earn points by watching videos, completing surveys and tasks such as submitting your email address for a company's newsletter or download an App. These points can be used to get any Steam Games from the Free Steam Games Shop.
How long will it to approve my order?
It usually takes only an hour. But may take upto 72 hours to complete the whole process.
Do I need to deposit anything?
Nop, there is no payment/deposit needed.
Dark Matter is a 2.5D survival horror game set in a derelict spaceship besieged by a sinister alien presence, and infested with deadly parasites.
As the Ensign, explore haunted hallways and facilities, scavenge for parts and blueprints, expand your arsenal to four deadly weapons and freely customize each to fit your combat style against intelligent, reactive enemies. Dark Matter aims to deliver a hard-hitting take of survival horror in deep space, with a heavy emphasis on tactical combat and exploration.
- 14 levels in a gritty tale of deep space survival
- 4 weapons, each with 4 ammo types
- Four craftable upgrades to customize your weapons
- Collect scrap and alien resources to craft your own tools and health packs
- Invest in the weapons and upgrades you prefer, develop your own combat techniques
- Complex enemy AI that reacts to the player’s actions and tactics
- Non-linear exploration and storytelling
- Elemental ammo effects that allow you to freeze, dissolve, electrocute or set fire to your enemies
- Light and darkness are integral parts of gameplay, not just visual touches
- Uncompromisingly real-time lights and shadow casting for spine-tingling moments of pure, darkness-fuelled terror
- Clean, hand-painted textures and custom shading techniques are combined in a unique visual style
- Dynamic soundtrack that adapts to gameplay circumstances