- Release Date: 2018-05-17
- Stock: 33
Email / Order Page
Convert Your Points Into Free Steam Game Future Proof
GameTame provides the best and easy way to earn points and get Free Steam Games.
How will I receive the Game CD Key?
It will be sent to your email, you can also find it in your order history page.
How does it work?
Make a free account. Earn points by watching videos, completing surveys and tasks such as submitting your email address for a company's newsletter or download an App. These points can be used to get any Steam Games from the Free Steam Games Shop.
How long will it to approve my order?
It usually takes only an hour. But may take upto 72 hours to complete the whole process.
Do I need to deposit anything?
Nop, there is no payment/deposit needed.
A meteorite is about to hit the town of Greensvale and you don't have much time to find a way out!
You play as a teen-age boy named Sean who has the untapped ability to go back in time when he dies. Trapped in a time loop by the fiery death of a meteorite impact you must find a way to either escape or save the town from destruction.
You are not alone, however - with the help of several other stragglers in the town you will have to solve problems and find a way to help everyone, or yourself – you choose!
Be wary though, as nothing is as it seems in Greensvale and secrets are waiting to be discovered around every corner!
Get ready your red string and corkboard as you try to piece everything together.
- A single-player 2D puzzle adventure game with both challenging and rewarding logic-based puzzles.
- The level of challenge you want to take on is up to you.
- Complete freedom to explore the town of Greensvale.
- Get what you want out if it - around 2 hours for main ending and may take 10+ hours if you want to try find all the endings.
- Replay value - 14 different endings. If you want to find just one or all of them is up to you.
- Collect items and clothing from around the town to help you solve puzzles and avoid dangers.
- Thought system to help you keep track of different clues you may find.
- Visually fresh and unique inspired by 90's cartoons and classic games like Earthbound.