- Release Date: 2015-09-16
- Stock: 116
Email / Order Page
Convert Your Points Into Free Steam Game Train Valley
GameTame provides the best and easy way to earn points and get Free Steam Games.
How will I receive the Game CD Key?
It will be sent to your email, you can also find it in your order history page.
How does it work?
Make a free account. Earn points by watching videos, completing surveys and tasks such as submitting your email address for a company's newsletter or download an App. These points can be used to get any Steam Games from the Free Steam Games Shop.
How long will it to approve my order?
It usually takes only an hour. But may take upto 72 hours to complete the whole process.
Do I need to deposit anything?
Nop, there is no payment/deposit needed.
- Build railroads in order to connect cities, tunnels and bridges. New railways are cheap when laid across bare fields, but can be expensive when demolishing forests, villages and other existing structures.
- Manage increasing traffic by constructing, switches, sidings and spurs so that multiple trains can run without delays, at the same time.
- Stay accident-free by precisely controlling trains during crucial moments, using pause for planning (you can build railways and schedule trains while on pause).
- Play through 4 seasons: Europe (1830–1980), America (1840–1960), USSR (1880–1980) and Japan (1900–2020). (*The Early Access version currently offers 3 seasons, the Japanese levels are still in development).
- Complete the story mode featuring such real-life events as the Gold Rush of 1849, the construction of the Florida Overseas Railroad, World War II, the Cold War, the launch of the first manned space flight Vostok 1 and more.
- Explore the game in different game modes: in story mode (5-10 minutes), in random mode (15-20 minutes – the level looks and develops differently every time you launch) or in sandbox-like regime (can be turned on for both story and random modes. It allows to play without time and money limits).
- Discover 15 types of trains – from early steam-powered locomotives to modern high-speed trains (*the Early Access version currently features 10), driving 18 types of cars – from old-time passenger cars to hoppers and cisterns and to military-use tank and gun platforms (*the Early Access version currently features 14).